Senior Research Fellowship, ICAR-CIPHET 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
ICAR-Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology (CIPHET) invites applications for Senior Research Fellowship, ICAR-CIPHET 2020 from Master’s degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Development of Hand-Held Instrument for Non-Destructive Quality Testing of Mango". The selected candidate will receive an emolument INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for 3rd year.
Senior Research Fellowship, ICAR-CIPHET 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Not be more than 35 years of age (for male) and 40 years (for female)
- Hold a Master’s degree in Agricultural Process Engineering/ Post-Harvest Engineering & Technology /Food Process Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/Dairy Engineering/ Food
Engineering/ Dairy and Food Engineering/Food Science and
Technology/ Food Technology/ Biochemistry with 4/5 years bachelor’s degree
Candidates having a postgraduate degree in basic sciences with 3 years bachelor’s degree and 2 years Master’s degree should have a NET qualification.
The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month plus HRA for 1st and 2nd year and INR 35,000 per month plus HRA for 3rd year.
- Passport size photograph
- Complete bio-data
- Experience certificate in original (if any)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Çlick on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with detailed bio-data.
Step 3: Send the application through registered post or email to (email@example.com)
Dr K. Narsaiah, Principal Investigator, CIPHET,
PO: PAU, Ludhiana – 141 004, Punjab.
Tel No. 0161- 2313124;
Fax: 0161-2308670; (M) 094171 43925
Date and place of interview: 28th September 2020 at 11.00 A.M
The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The above positions are purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project.
- There is no provision for absorption/ re-employment in ICAR/ CIPHET after completion of the time-bound project.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- The Director, CIPHET, Ludhiana’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more