Senior and Intermediate Fellowships in Biomedical Research 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance invites applications for Senior and Intermediate Fellowships in Biomedical Research 2019 from the basic science/veterinary researchers having 4 to 15 years of post PhD research experience. There are two types of fellowship programs available namely, Senior Fellowship and Intermediate Fellowship.
While the Senior Fellowship is meant for researchers who have demonstrated their ability to lead independent research, the Intermediate Fellowship is for the postdoctoral researchers who have built a successful track record in pursuing cutting-edge research.
Senior and Intermediate Fellowships in Biomedical Research 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this fellowship, an applicant must:
- Be a basic science/veterinary researcher having research experience of 4 to 15 years post PhD (Note: PhD in any discipline of Science is applicable).
Note: There are no restrictions on age and nationality.
The fellowship is tenable for 5-years. It includes:
- Competitive salary support to the researcher
- Flexible and generous funds for research purpose
- Funds to develop international collaborations
- Research proposal
- One letter of recommendation
How can you apply?
To apply for the fellowship, the candidate has to follow the given steps:
Step 1: Click here to register as 'New users'.
Step 2: Fill in all required details and register.
Step 3: A confirmation email will be sent to the candidate's email id after a successful registration.
Step 4: Login to complete the fellowship application.
Step 5: Provide all necessary details and upload all supporting documents.
Step 6: Finally, submit the application.
Application start - 01 August 2019
Application deadline: 01 October 2019 at 2:00 PM IST
Terms and Conditions
- The research proposal should be based on the hypothesis.
- The host institution must be a not-for-profit Institute.
- The applicants need to have one sponsor at the Host Institution, who can take care of all the financial needs during the duration of the fellowship.
- The fellowship is available across a varied spectrum of Biomedical Research ranging from Fundamental Cellular and Molecular Studies to Clinical and Public Health Research.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more