SDAT Sports Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
SDAT Sports Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019 under Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu (SDAT) is offering a scholarship to medal-winning high school or college students from Tamil Nadu. The selected students will be awarded a scholarship of up to INR 13,000. The candidates who have secured medals from 01.07.2017 to 30.06.2018 will be awarded this scholarship. Each person may apply for any one of the sports disciplines listed under the scheme.
SDAT Sports Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a student studying in High School/Higher Secondary School/College/University domiciled in Tamil Nadu
- Be a medal winner in the National School Games conducted by SGFI/National/Inter-State Championships conducted by National Sports Federations/National Level Sports Competitions conducted by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports, Government of India under Khelo India or National Games
- Have won first three places in individual events or 1st or 2nd Place in Team Games or
- Be a first-year student having won medals in Nationals conducted by School Games Federation of India or
- Have won a medal in the All India Inter-University Competitions conducted by Association of India Universities
- Be in the first three place holders in the individual events or first two place holders in the Team Games
The scholarship amount awarded to the fellows will be in the following manner:
- For High School/Higher Secondary School students - INR 10000
- For College/University students - INR 13000
- Passport size photograph
- Bonafide certificate from school/college
- Merit certificates of Sports achievements
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and read the instructions before applying.
Step 2: Provide information on sports discipline, class, district, date of birth etc.
Step 3: Provide information on Aadhar number, bonafide certificate, competition details and bank details.
Step 4: Submit the application by clicking "Register".
Terms and Conditions
- After the online submission of application, the applicants shall produce their original certificates within 7 working days to the District Sports and Youth Welfare Officers concerned for certificate verification.
- The sports discipline under the scheme can be found on this link here.
- The decision of the Committee constituted by the Government will be final and abiding.
- The email address and mobile number must be valid and functional as all communications would be sent only to the registered email address and mobile number.
- Scanned documents should be uploaded during the application process. They should be in JPEG/pdf up to 2MB size.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more