SCIS Junior Research Fellowship, JNU 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for SCIS Junior Research Fellowship, JNU 2020 from post graduate degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Data Reduction Technologies For Genomics And Transcriptomics Data Sets". The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month plus 30% HRA per month.
SCIS Junior Research Fellowship, JNU 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- have cleared CSIR/UGC JRF examination, OR
- have passed an M. Tech. degree in Data Science/ Bioinformatics or a related area
- have strong programming skills
- Previous experience of working on Biological/ Medical data sets, particularly genomics, medical diagnostics or NGS data analysis is desirable.
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 plus 30% HRA per month (exact details will be notified in the offer letter to the selected candidates).
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill-in the application along with all relevant details and documents.
Step 3: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 15th October 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Those who have applied in reference to an earlier advertisement are requested to apply again.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more