School Scholarship Programme AY 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
DLF Foundation is pleased to invite applications from eligible school students for two of its flagship initiatives for the academic year 2019-20:
- CH RAGHVENDRA SINGH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
- DLF CARES: EDUCATION SUPPORT PROGRAMME
The DLF Foundation aims to reach out & nurture meritorious and need based school students hailing from under privileged segments residing in-and-around Gurugram and DLF Project areas across India. It enhances and fosters existing skill sets and talent by providing students access to quality education. It is not limited only to financial support but also helps them to shape their ultimate career pursuits, emerging out of their capabilities, talent and aspirations. Accordingly, the specific program objectives are as under:
- To Educate - To give access to quality education to meritorious and need based students studying between classes I to XII by providing them educational scholarships.
- To Enable - To provide them personalized support, opportunities and platform for overall development by mentoring, coaching, life-skills training and career guidance to enable them break through the limitations of their humble background and to harness their talents in academic and in sports, music, dance and art if any.
- To Empower – To lead them to social and economic betterment by finding avenues suitable to fostering their aptitude and capability to help achieve their full potential with the ultimate objective of realizing their aspirations in the chosen careers in various fields and find productive employment or become entrepreneurs.
SCHEME ALSO FOR DLF STAKEHOLDERS:
- All eligible wards of outsourced manpower engaged by agencies providing services to DLF City may apply for coverage under these schemes.
- Students who have previously applied under the schemes and not been considered would not be eligible to apply again and such applications would be summarily rejected.
School Scholarship Programme AY 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
CH RAGHVENDRA SINGH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
(Merit-based scholarship for school students)
- Students studying between classes V – XII.
- Students with a score of 80% and above in the previous class.
- Residents of Gurugram and DLF Project areas.
- Family Income does not exceed INR 8 Lacs per annum.
DLF CARES: EDUCATION SUPPORT PROGRAMME
(Need-based education support for school students)
- Students studying between classes I – XII.
- Residents of Gurugram and DLF Project areas.
- Family Income does not exceed INR 5 Lacs per annum.
- Quality Education at Summer Fields School/Ridge Valley School (Conditions apply).
- Scholarship upto Rs. 40,000 per scholar per year.
- Aptitude Testing
- Career Guidance
- Personality Development
- Soft Skills and Life Skills
The following documents are required to be attached with each application:
- Passport sized photograph
- Govt authorized ID
- Student ID (School ID/Bonafide Student Certificate/Letter from School)
- Proof of Income
- Previous class mark sheet
- Current Address Proof/ Domicile/ Residential Certificate/ Telephone Bill/ Ration Card
- Proof of association with DLF (if applicable)
- Disability Certificate (as applicable)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the application link
Step 2: Register/Log in with your email/facebook/google account
Step 3: Fill in all the required details and upload the requested documents
Step 4: Submit your scholarship application
- Applicants would be required to submit the “Student Scholarship Application” online on or before Wednesday 20 February 2019.
- Initial shortlisting would be done on the basis of income, merit, need and location depending on the scheme.
- Common Admission Test & Interviews of the Wards & their parents shall be conducted by an Interview Panel.
- Applications submitted after the due date will not be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained or submitted at the application portal.
- Girl students will be given preference other conditions being equal
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more