School of Management Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
School of Management Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019 is inviting applications from graduates who wish to conduct research in the project titled - “A study of cheque-bounce cases under Negotiable Instruments (NI) Act 1881” and avail a fellowship worth INR 20,000 per month. The Ministry of Law and Justice is funding this fellowship. The applicants will need to conduct a literature review, questionnaire development, onsite-data collection, interviews, brainstorming sessions, data formatting, analysis and reporting. The fellow will be acting as "Reporting officer" and three fellows will be awarded the fellowship.
School of Management Project Fellowship, NIT Rourkela 2019 DeadlineClosed
This fellowship is open to Graduates in any field. However, LLB/LLM/MBA/PGDM (court management) graduates will be desirable.
The fellows will receive a stipend of INR 20,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Download the application form and read the guidelines before applying.
Step 2: Compile CV, cover letter, photocopies of mark sheets, degrees, publication, work experience etc in a prescribed format and send the same to the address below:
Asst. Registrar, SRICCE,
National Institute of Technology,
Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project.
Terms and Conditions
- Bachelor accommodation in the hostel will be provided and campus accommodation may be provided to married students subject to availability.
- The cover should be superscribed clearly with the post applied for and the name of the project with code.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- The cover should be clearly superscribed with the post applied for and the name of the Project with code.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more