School of Information Systems Honours Scholarship, QUT 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Queensland University of Technology (QUT) invites applications for the School of Information Systems Honours Scholarship, QUT 2020. A total of two scholarships will be given annually to the deserving candidates to support them to undertake a full-time Honours degree within the Information Systems School, Science and Engineering Faculty, QUT. The selected candidates will receive a sum of USD 5,000 for one year, paid in two instalments of USD 2,500 each.
School of Information Systems Honours Scholarship, QUT 2020 DeadlineClosed
To apply for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Be a domestic or international student
- Apply for and be offered a place in the Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours)
- Be starting the Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) in Semester 1, 2020
- Be supervised in their honours research by an academic staff member of the Information Systems School
Selected candidates will receive a sum of USD 5,000 for one year, paid in two instalments of USD 2,500 each.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: On successful acceptance at the university, apply for the scholarship by accessing the online application form here.
Step 3: Fill in the form with contact details and personal information. Click on 'Next'.
Step 4: Provide information about an Honours supervisor, project and personal statement. Click on 'Next'.
Step 5: Upload relevant documents, including academic transcripts and click on 'Next'.
Step 6: Accept the declaration and submit the application.
Applications open: 01st September 2020
Applications close: 28th February 2021
The applications will be assessed against the criteria based on:
- The applicant’s previous academic performance, represented by their grade point average (GPA)
- The suitability of their proposed research
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants can apply for this scholarship before knowing the outcome of their application for the Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours), but they must be offered a place in the honours degree and accept it to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- The grantees must maintain full-time enrolment in the nominated course to maintain eligibility.
- QUT reserves the right to terminate the scholarship after the first semester of offering, if a grantee fails to maintain a minimum GPA of 5 in each semester, and pass all coursework units.
- The value of the scholarship is USD 5,000 and will be paid to the grantee as a study stipend in two equal instalments. The first instalment of USD 2,500 will be paid after census date in Semester 2, 2019 with the second instalment of USD 2,500 paid following the grantee’s confirmed enrolment after census date in Semester 1, 2020.
- Scholarship grantees are required to monitor payments and notify QUT if any over or underpayments occur. If underpayments occur, the balance will be paid to the student immediately. If over-payments occur the scholarship grantee is required to advise QUT immediately and repay the overpaid amount.
- This is a merit-based scholarship. A QUT student is normally only permitted to hold one QUT merit scholarship at any one time. However, students may be eligible to hold a Merit-based Scholarship and an Equity Scholarship concurrently.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more