School of Computer and System Sciences Junior Research Fellowship, JNU 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for School of Computer and System Sciences Junior Research Fellowship, JNU 2020 from MTech/ME/MCA or BTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Computer-Aided Diagnostic System for the Detection and Evaluation of Intracranial Atherosclerotic Disease Using Computed Tomography Angiography”. The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 30% HRA.
School of Computer and System Sciences Junior Research Fellowship, JNU 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an MTech/ME degree in Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science and Technology/ Computer Science or MCA or BTech in Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science and Technology/ Computer Science
- Have NET/GATE qualification
The selected candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 25,000 per month plus 30% HRA.
- Cover letter
- Self-attested copies of the certificates
- Proof of research experience (if any)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare an application with all required documents.
Step 3: Submit the completed application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject line of the email should read as “Application for the Post of JRF in DBT Project”.
Application deadline: 05th October 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing for the interview physically.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- The date of the interview will be informed later to the shortlisted candidates through Email/phone. Due to unforeseen circumstances arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be conducted online via Google Meet or ZOOM.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more