School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship, JNU 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Jawaharlal Nehru University is inviting applications for School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship, JNU 2020 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Design and Development of Metasurface based antenna array in millimetre wave frequency for object detection in the Dusty atmosphere". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
School of Computational and Integrative Sciences Junior Research Fellowship, JNU 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold an ME/MTech degree in RF/Microwave Engineering/ Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks or 7.0 CGPA
Candidates having working knowledge of Design and Analysis of Microwave Antennas, ANSYS HFSS, CST and MATLAB will be added advantage.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Detailed bio-data
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Age proof
- Proof of research experience (if any)
- Valid caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application along with all relevant documents.
Step 3: Send the completed application preferably in a single pdf file to the Principal Investigator by e-mail at email@example.com.
The e-mail subject line should read as “Application for the Post of JRF in DRDO Project”.
Application deadline: 20th September 2020
Date of Interview: 25th September 2020
The selection will be based on applicant's qualification & experience and their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email on the date of interview.
- The appointment of the staff member will be purely temporary/ ad-hoc /contractual basis.
- The services of the staff member will be liable to termination at any time without any notice and without assigning any reason.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more