Scholarships to Young Artistes in Different Cultural Fields 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Ministry of Culture, Government of India invites applications for Scholarships to Young Artistes in Different Cultural Fields 2020 from young Indian artistes. This scholarship aims to award the outstanding artistes in the field of Indian Classical Music, Indian Classical Dance, Light Classical Music, Theatre, Visual Arts, Folk, Traditional and Indigenous Arts and offer advanced training to them. A total of 400 scholarships are available for this year. Selected artists will be awarded INR 5,000 per month for two years.
Scholarships to Young Artistes in Different Cultural Fields 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an Indian national
- Not be less than 18 years and more than 25 years
- Have an adequate general education to pursue their training effectively
- Have a degree of proficiency in the chosen field of art
- Have undergone a minimum of 05 years training with their Guru/Institutes
- Give evidence of their desire to make the pursuit of their training effectively
- Have adequate knowledge in the chosen art/discipline
- Advance training to the artistes in the chosen field of art/discipline.
- INR 5,000 per month for two years to cover relevant expenses.
- One self-attested copy of Education Qualifications (Degrees, Diplomas etc.), experiences etc.
- One self-attested copy of the Matriculation or equivalent certificate or other admissible evidence of age (Other than Horoscope).
- One Passport size recent photograph.
- Self-attested copies of photograph of the Original works – for candidates applying for the scholarship in the field of Painting, Sculpture and Applied Arts.
- The certificate of 5 years training, duly signed by the present Guru/ Institute and former Guru/ Institute (if any).
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click here to start the application process.
Step 2: Now, click on 'Apply Online Now'.
Step 3: Then, click on 'Registration' to register as the new user.
Step 4: Fill the necessary detail in the registration form.
Step 5: Upload the required document and submit the form.
Step 6: On registering, a username and password are generated for login.
Step 7: Now, click here to log in with the received credentials.
Step 8: Fill the application form and submit it.
Application start date: November 06, 2019
Application deadline: December 05, 2019
The final selection of the shortlisted applicants will be based on the interview conducted by the expert committee of the Ministry of Culture, Government of India.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates will be required to appear for an interview/ performance before an Expert Committee. The date, time and venue of the interview/performance will be intimated to the candidates through e-mail given by the candidates in their online application. The selection will be made purely on merit.
- The result will be published on the website of the Ministry. An award letter will be sent to the selected candidates by speed post.
- Any change in the address may be given to the Ministry in writing. While doing so subject/field of training, File No. (if any) should invariably be given.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the hard copy of the application along with all the required documents at the time of the interview.
- Recipients of this scholarship will have to submit a six-month progress report. In case of failure, further release of the scholarship amount will be withheld.
For more details, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more