Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students, Arunachal Pradesh 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh invites applications for Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students, Arunachal Pradesh 2020 from ST students pursuing higher technical or professional courses. The aim of this scholarship is to assist higher studies of ST students of Arunachal Pradesh. Selected students will receive a monthly stipend of INR 1,400 and book grant of INR 1,000 per annum.
Scheme for Award of Stipend to ST Students, Arunachal Pradesh 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a permanent resident of Arunachal Pradesh
- Belong to ST category
- Be pursuing higher technical/professional courses from a recognised institution/university
- Have 75% or above attendance in the academic year
The selected students will get the following benefits:
- Monthly stipend of INR 1,400 for a period of 11 months in an academic year
- Book grant of INR 1,000 per annum
- Attested Copy of Arunachal Pradesh Scheduled Tribe Certificate
- Attested Copy of Mark Sheet of the last examination passed
- Copy of Identity Card/ Admission Receipt for the current academic session
- Photocopy of the first page of Bank Passbook
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking and 'Continue'.
Step 3: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant's name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 4: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 5: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the 'Register' button.
Step 6: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
Step 8: An application ID and password will be generated. Use that for future references.
Note: All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill only one application as multiple applications will lead to the cancellation of the form.
Scholarship closing date: 24th January 2021
Last date for defect verification: 25th January 2021
Last date for Institute verification: 25th January 2021
All ST students of Uttarakhand meeting the eligibility criteria would be awarded the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- Students pursuing higher studies through correspondence are not eligible for this stipend.
- ST students who are in full-time employment are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students seeking re-admission in another course due to academic failure are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Girl students who fail in a class may be allowed one-time stipend for the same class in the next year after the recommendation from the Head of the Institution.
- Students whose attendance falls below 75% are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students against whom disciplinary actions have been taken are not eligible for the stipend.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more