SB Memorial Scholarship Program
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Late Sanjay Bahuguna (SB), an alumni of IIT BHU (91 batch), is a source of inspiration to hundreds of people. Despite being bed-ridden because of a paralytic attack at a very young age, he kept teaching & mentoring students for more than 20 years. Hundreds of his students are now successful and well-settled in their respective career and life. He was like a father figure, trusted friend and mentor to all his students. SB Memorial Scholarship Trust, supported by his SB friends, batchmates & his students, launched this memorial scholarship to provide a meaningful way to honor Late Sanjay Bahuguna while carrying his legacy forward to future generations of students.
Under this program, outstanding school students of Paschim Vihar (Delhi) and girl student of IIT BHU will receive scholarships to pursue their education.
SB Memorial Scholarship Program DeadlineClosed
EligibilityAn applicant must -
- Be a school student of class 9 to 12 located in Paschim Vihar Delhi with an annual family income less than INR 4 Lakh from all sources
- Be a girl, studying in 1st year of IIT BHU with family income less than INR 6 lakh from all source
Further, all applicants (from both the above category) must
- Have obtained at least 75% or more marks in last qualifying examination
- Scholarships of INR 6,000 will be given to Class 9 & 10 students
- Scholarships of INR 12,000 will be given to Class 11 & 12 students
- Scholarships of INR 24,000 will be given to IIT BHU student
- Scholarships will be provided in 2 equal instalments.
- Mark sheet of last qualifying examination
- Family income certificate
- Any government ID proof
- Institute ID card / bonafide / current year's fee receipt
How can you apply?
Online applicaiton link will be active from 1st February 2019.
The selection process involves two stages -
- Scrutiny of all online applications & shortlisting based on merit and financial need
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more