Saviours.org- 1st National Legal Article Writing Competition 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Saviours.org (Pune-Aurangabad) is inviting legal essay applications from interested young public policy enthusiasts for promoting the flair of academic writing in various age groups. The entries are invited in the field of recent Indian Law (High Court/Supreme Court) Verdicts from selected rulings. Best Writer Award and Best 3 entries will awarded suitably while other applicant will be provided with participation certificates.
Saviours.org- 1st National Legal Article Writing Competition 2018 DeadlineClosed
All applicants must comply to following eligibility criteria:
- Must comply to the age limits
- Must comply to the citation requirements and formatting guidelines for the submitted entry
- Medals for top 3 Essay entries from each Age Group.
- Best Writer Award for Age Group 13-15
- Participation Certificate for all entries
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the program through following steps:
Step 1: Visit the Application link for the Saviours.org- 1st National Legal Article Writing Competition 2018
Step 2: Fill the requisite personal and academic details
Step 3: Make the registration payment via paytm (link mentioned in the application form)
Step 4: Confirm the fee payment from your email address (check spam as well)
Step 5: Prepare the essay based on the guidelines mentioned below and submit the entry on Saviours.org Official Email ID
Essay Submission Guidelines:-
Topics of Essay (choose one)
- Sabrimala Verdict
- Adultery Verdict
- Section 377 Verdict
- "Live-streaming Of Supreme Court Proceedings" Verdict
- Font Type: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12 for the Article Bodye
- Font Size: 14 for Article Sub Topics
- Font Size: 20 for Article Heading.
Word Limit: Maximum 2000 (strict limit)
Citation Method: ILI Citation Guidelines (Visit Dedicated Document)
Final Application Fee Submission Date: 23rd November 2018
Final Essay Submission Date: 27th November 2018
Result Declaration: 06th December 2018
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more