Sarla Devi Scholarship for Students in Crisis 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Sarla Devi Scholarship for Students in Crisis 2019 is an initiative by the Dharampal Satyapal Charitable Trust to support the education of students who are struggling due to a crisis. The aim of the scholarship is to provide financial support to students who belong to financially weaker families and are currently unable to pursue education due to any sort of personal crisis. In order to not impede their educational development, a scholarship of up to INR 10,000 or tuition fee (whichever is less) will be provided to the needy students.
Sarla Devi Scholarship for Students in Crisis 2019 DeadlineClosed
The students should fulfil the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:
- The annual family income of the student should not exceed INR 4.5 lakhs.
- The students can be from any stream including Science, Arts or Commerce.
- The crisis will be determined based on the following vulnerability index parameters:
- Single parent ward (only mother)
- Physically challenged
- Cancer patient/deceased parent ward
- Chronic illness (both candidate and immediate family)
- The students should be from the National Capital Territory (NCT) of Delhi.
A total of 100 scholars will be awarded a scholarship worth up to INR 10,000 or tuition fee (whichever is less).
- Latest passport size photograph
- Previous mark sheets
- Income certificate
- Admission letter
- Identity proof/Aadhar
- Proof of crisis (Hospital summary report/death certificate/accidental insurance claim proof/disability certificate)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
Step 1: Visit the Sarla Devi Scholarship for Students in Crisis 2019 application link.
Step 2: Login/Register using Facebook, Google or Email account.
Step 3: Once signed in, click on Start Application to start filling the form.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and upload the required documents.
Step 5: Finally, click on Submit.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more