Sanskriti - Prabha Dutt Fellowship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Sanskriti - Prabha Dutt Fellowship encourages young women journalists who wish to investigate and research on any topic of contemporary relevance. This fellowship is given every year. The fellows may work on a book or monograph for subsequent publication within the given time frame. The fellowship program runs for 10 months and the fellows are paid a grant of INR 1,00,000. The work can be executed in Hindi, English or any Regional Language.
Sanskriti - Prabha Dutt Fellowship DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be a female candidate
- Be an Indian national
- Be in the age group of 25–40
- Be a print journalist
The selected fellows will receive a scholarship worth INR 1 Lakh which will be disbursed in two instalments in the following way:
- The first instalment will be given at the time of commencement of the fellowship.
- The second instalment will be given at the time of submission of the complete project.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and read the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Prepare a two-page CV, proposal and 5 published work samples.
Step 3: Send the names and contact addresses/telephones of two referees.
Step 4: Send the application, bearing the title ‘Sanskriti – Prabha Dutt Scholarship’ on the envelope, to the below address:
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
Step 5: Alternatively, the applications can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications for Sanskriti - Prabha Dutt Scholarship will be accepted throughout the year.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellow may work on a book or monograph for subsequent publication within the given time frame.
- The work can be executed in Hindi, English or any Regional Language.
- A progress report will be required after the first four months.
- The applicant will have to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan pertaining to a regular flow of work during the fellowship period.
- The candidate should not be holding another fellowship or working on any other project at the same time.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more