Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
The Sanskriti Pratishthan invites applications for its annual Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship in Performing Arts from young performing artists who wish to contribute towards enriching their respective art form. The purpose of the Fellowship is to encourage young artists to develop their potential and enhance their skills through intensive practice and or incorporating different facets of their art. The fellowship provides an opportunity to win a scholarship worth INR 50,000 to the fellows.
Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship
DeadlineAlways Open Eligibility
The following candidates are eligible for the scholarship:
- The applicant should be an Indian National.
- The candidate should have at least 10 years of initial training in Indian classical dance.
- The fellow must have given at least 2-3 solo performances to his/her credit in recognized forums.
Note- While this fellowship especially encourages women applicants, all proposals that fulfil the objectives of the program are welcome to apply.
The selected fellows will receive a scholarship worth INR 50,000 which will be disbursed in two instalments in the following way:
- The first instalment of INR 25,000 will be given at the time of commencement of the fellowship.
- The second instalment of INR 25,000 will be given at the time of submission of the complete project report of the fellow when the fellow may be requested to give a dance recital.
The following documents are required to be attached along with the application:
- An updated curriculum vitae/resume which should not be more than 2 pages long.
- A write-up of not more than 500 words explaining their project.
- Few samples of previous works.
- The project of performances.
- The names and contact addresses/telephones of 2 referees.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Mention full postal and contact details in a mail along with an email id.
Step 2: Keep the subject of the mail as "Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship".
Step 3: Attach the required documents.
Step 4: Send the mail to email@example.com
The applications for Sanskriti - Kalakriti Fellowship will be accepted throughout the year.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant will have to sign an agreement with Sanskriti Pratishthan pertaining to a regular flow of work during the Fellowship period.
- The candidate should not be holding another Fellowship or working on any other project at the same time.
- All candidates should mail their CV and a short synopsis of their project proposal to the head office address given below:
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
- The candidate will be required to take guidance from another senior guru and enhance their existing style.
- It would be a residency programme for a period of 3 months, which can be spread over a period of 10 months. This will require the candidate to take consent from his/her current guru and the guru he/she would want to go to.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more