Samsung Star Scholar 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by November, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Samsung India invites applications for Samsung Star Scholar Programme 2020-21 from students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs) currently pursuing a full-term B. Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech) course in an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India. This scholarship aims to award the meritorious students pursuing technical courses at top institutions. Selected scholars will receive a scholarship of up to INR 2 lakh for expenses related to tuition, examination, hostel and mess, for one academic year.
Samsung Star Scholar 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be enrolled in B.Tech/B.Tech+M.Tech dual degree programme in IITs and NITs listed by Samsung
- Must have completed his class 12 from any of the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs)
- Be in good standing with the institute to receive a Samsung Star Scholar support
The selected students will receive a scholarship up to a maximum of INR 2,00,000 per year towards expenses related to tuition fees, hostel and mess charges.
- Completed application form, with a self-attested photograph
- Self-certified Class 10 and 12 CBSE marks statement
- Self-certified copy of JEE (Main) ranking certificate
- Self-certified copy of final admission letter from the Institute
- Original copy for admission/first semester/annual fee receipt
- Self-certified copy of primary active bank account passbook
- Self-certified copy of address proof- Aadhaar Card/Aadhaar Enrolment ID/ Electoral Card/ Passport (mandatory)
- Self-certified clear copy of PAN Card (mandatory)
- A brief write up
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Email the Complete application via email to email@example.com
Step 4: Send the hard copy of the application by post to the address below:
Corporate Citizenship (CRO)
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.,
20th ~ 24th Floor, Two Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road,
Sector - 43, DLF Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana -122002, India
Application Start Date: 20th November 2020
Application deadline: 25th January 2021
- First-year scholarship candidate(s) will be selected on the basis of their All India Rank (AIR) in the Joint Entrance Examination (Main)
- The 2nd Year Scholarship will be determined based on the students’ overall academic performance.
- Candidates who remain in the Top 50% of their class will continue to get the scholarship for the next year.
Terms and Conditions
- Samsung may engage any third party to carry out verification of the information provided and other administrative tasks associated with the programme.
- Meeting the minimum application requirements and scholarship criteria does not guarantee the scholarship.
- The scholarship recipient will forfeit the scholarship amount, during the scholarship period, in case he/she fails any criteria mentioned in the rulebook.
- Duration of the scholarship will be for one (1) academic year, extendable to subsequent three (3) years for B. Tech. Degree Course and four (4) years for Dual Degree (B.Tech.+M.Tech.) courses.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more