SAMBHAVAM IAS Program 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 14-09-2022 Posted By : Anshika Garg
SAMBHAVAM IAS Program 2022-23 is an initiative of the Sood Charity Foundation in collaboration with Divine India Youth Association (DIYA) for aspirants of Civil Services. The aim of this program is to help the financially weaker sections of society to get free coaching and have an equal chance of competing in the IAS entrance exams. Along with the free coaching, the selected candidates will receive mentorship support from top educators and special group sessions for personality development training.
SAMBHAVAM IAS Program 2022-23
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- be graduated from a recognized university
- be aspirant for the Civil Services exam
- belong to the economically weaker and underprivileged section
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits -
- Free coaching classes
- Mentorship support from UPSC selected candidates, interview appeared candidates
- Top educators and group sessions for Personality Development by leading educators.
- Academic documents
- Annual income documents
How can you apply?
Eligible students can apply for the internship using the below-mentioned steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Apply Now’ tab below the page and click on it.
Step 3: Fill in the required details.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Next’ tab.
Step 5: Pay a non-refundable registration fee of INR 50 by either scanning QR code or directly on UPI ID - sambhavam2022@upi and submit.
Application Closing Date - 25 September 2022
The candidates will be selected based on an online All India Entrance test, financial criteria, merit and vulnerability.
Terms and Conditions
- The free online Coaching for IAS exams will be provided to shortlisted students.
- The candidates are required to submit INR 50 as a non-refundable fee.
- SCF & DIYA will shortlist the candidates as per their own selection process.
- The selected candidates give SCF & DIYA the right to use their name, photograph, results, and progress report on any media form – digital or offline.
- Any false information will lead to the cancellation of the selection.
- After the selection process, students will not be allowed to choose the institute of their choice.
- The candidates have to provide all the necessary documents to the authorities.
- The candidates who will not follow the selection process, guidelines and regulations will be directly disqualified by the SCF & DIYA.
- The disqualified candidates will not be provided with free online coaching and other benefits.
- The candidates must fill in their contact details correctly in the application form.
- Payment of registration fees is a compulsory part of the process.
- The candidates will get a confirmation mail within 2 days after the successful submission of forms.
- The candidates must check their email inbox regularly, including the spam folder.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2023. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more