SAIL Caller Tune Competition 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Steel Authority of India Limited, Government of India invites entries from Indian citizens of 14 years or above for SAIL Caller Tune Competition 2019. The individuals are required to create and compose a caller tune that is relevant, apt and appealing for the organisation in Hindi or English Language. The aim of this competition is to select the best caller tune maker and a cash reward of INR 25,000 will be given to the winner.
SAIL Caller Tune Competition 2019 DeadlineClosed
Indian citizens of 14 years of age or above are eligible for this contest.
A cash reward of INR 25,000 will be awarded to the winning entry.
Documents How can you apply?
To participate in the contest, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: Visit the official contest notification.
Step 2: Click here to register (for new users) or login here (if already an existing user)
Step 3: After successful login, a dashboard will appear where the candidate can select the “SAIL Caller Tune Competition 2019” and accept the task by clicking on “Do this task now” button.
Step 4: Submit the caller tune as per the guidelines.
Note: There is no entry fee for this contest.
Application deadline: 21st August 2019
The Steel Authority of India will check and decide the winning entry. The caller tune that relates best to attributes of the organization will be chosen as the winning entry.
Note: Participants may omit or add some attributes pertaining to SAIL other than those mentioned in the official notification of the competition.
Terms and Conditions
- The participants are required to provide a jingle and a script of 20 to 25 seconds duration in either Hindi or English language that is easily comprehensible.
- The participants need to upload their entry as a high-quality audio file to media platforms like SoundCloud, Google Drive, YouTube, Dropbox, etc. and enter the publicly accessible link in the comments section.
- The script should be submitted in PDF document.
- Submitted entries should be unique and should not violate privacy rights, intellectual property rights, copyright, and publicity rights.
- Submitting multiple entries is allowed.
- All participants should submit their original composition for the contest.
- No participant/ winner can claim for any reimbursement from SAIL for any royalty for composing, writing of the caller tune.
- The caller tune will be used by the Steel Authority of India and will be used in the ways deemed fit by the organization.
- The caller tune can be either in Hindi or English language, preferably Hindi.
For more information, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more