Sahaj Foundation Disha Parivartan Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Sahaj Foundation, Himachal Pradesh invites applications for Sahaj Foundation Disha Parivartan Fellowship 2020 from early-stage social leaders. The fellowship aims to support the early-stage social leaders who strive for the welfare of economically or socially disadvantaged sections of Indian society. The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of INR 10,000 for a period of 2 years (+1 year based on requirement and commitment).
Sahaj Foundation Disha Parivartan Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a Social Leader working for the benefit of economically or socially disadvantaged section of the Indian society residing anywhere in slums, rural or tribal areas of the country
- Be engaged in his/her present social initiative full-time for minimum one year
- Be willing to work full time in his/her social initiative for the entire duration of the fellowship
- Envision promoting a healthy value system, thereby encouraging compassion, social and economic equality, justice, secularism, co-operation, etc.
- Be able to provide details on how he/she is sustaining at the time of making the application
- Be able to provide a realistic plan for how he/she will become self-sustaining at the end of the fellowship to continue the work
- Be 22 years of age or older (Born on or before March 31, 1998)
Note: The social leaders who have registered their own organization for their initiatives shall be given preference for the fellowship.
The selected fellows will receive monthly support of INR 10,000 for a period of 2 years (+1 year based on requirement and commitment).
- Latest photograph
- Files related to financial details
- Files related to work done so far
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the link.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the required documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 31st December 2019
There are three stages of selection for this fellowship:
- Round 1: Screening of the application form
- Round 2: Telephonic round of Interview
- Round 3: Field visit to understand the on-ground presence of the initiative
Terms and Conditions
- The social initiative must be an original idea of the applicant and must be a non-profit.
- Any new project of an existing old organization, religious initiatives, research studies, advocacy/lobbying initiatives, recipient of other similar fellowships is not eligible for this fellowship.
- All financial transactions during the course of the fellowship shall be processed through bank accounts.
- All legal proceedings shall fall under the jurisdiction of the High Court of Himachal Pradesh.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more