SAGE Fellowship 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
SAGE Fellowship 2019 is inviting anyone from 17 to 65 years of age to explore and develop skills in teaching and education. The selected fellow will receive INR 60,000 for 10 weeks. The SAGE fellowship is a learning and teaching fellowship that puts aspirants on the path of becoming a world-class educator. SAGE covers the essence of all Leo & Mike Programs, which have been designed to make children future ready such as attitude sculpting, skill building, gamification and experiential learning. They are looking for candidates who are passionate about education, teaching and mentoring children.
SAGE Fellowship 2019 DeadlineClosed
Anyone from 17 to 65 years of age is eligible to apply for SAGE fellowship. The applicants can be:
- Fresh graduates/final year students looking to explore and develop their skills
- Homemakers passionate about education and looking to re-start their career
- Interested in exploring a career in teaching and education
- Interested in honing communication, time and task management, leadership and critical thinking skills
- Interested in teaching technology, film, arts, emotions & behaviour management to children
- Be Interested in using summer to learn new things and add value to children
- Be able to engage in the fellowship program which will be held in Hyderabad, India. It is a minimum 10-week engagement, starting March 2019
The selected candidates will be compensated with INR 60,000 for 10 weeks.
The following documents have to be uploaded while filling the online application form:
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and start the application.
Step 2: Upload CV, cover letter etc.
Step 3: Submit the application form.
Fellowship slot 1: March 18th to May 25th
- Training: March 18th to April 12th
- Delivery: April 15th to May 24th
- Fellowship Awarding Ceremony: May 25th
Fellowship slot 2: April 22nd to June 29th
- Training: April 22nd to May 17th
- Delivery: May 20th to June 28th
- Fellowship Awarding Ceremony: June 29th
Terms and Conditions
Fellows will undergo rigorous pedagogy and delivery training that covers:
- Project-based learning
- Experiential learning
- Design thinking
- Classroom presence and classroom management
- Student psychology
- Gamification, learning systems and reward systems
- Student-centric assessments
- Undergoing rigorous training in all the concepts and technologies aligned to the camp themes and outcomes - engineering, programming, arts, role-play, photography, film making, robotics, tinkering, emotion management, model building and more
- Delivering camps at select locations to select age group
The fellowship experience will be a mix of
- Meeting new people
- Getting trained in delivery pedagogies and several technologies
- Networking & attending networking events
- Honing personal skills
- Facilitating camp workshops
- Learning how start-ups work
- Learning how operations work
- Learning customer relationship management
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more