Rubber Technology Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Kharagpur 2019
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Rubber Technology Department, IIT Kharagpur is inviting applications from B.Tech-M.Tech/M.Sc-M.Tech/M.Sc degree holders to pursue research in the project titled - "Invention of Smart Process Technology for Production of Valuable Products including Oil and Carbon Black from Waste Tire (IMPRINT-2)(OBW)". The fellow will receive a stipend of INR 28,000 per month funded by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) and Department of Science and Technology.
Rubber Technology Junior Research Fellowship, IIT Kharagpur 2019 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Have obtained a B.Tech-M.Tech/M.Sc-M.Tech/M.Sc degree having first class in Polymer Technology/Rubber Technology/Chemical Engineering/Applied Chemistry with experience in Polymer/Rubber Technology with valid GATE/NET score
- Be well-versed in writing scientific documents and reports
JRFs will receive a stipend of INR 25000 per month and SRFs with two years of experience will receive a stipend of INR 28,000 per month.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and create a login ID to access the application page.
Step 2: Log in to the application page and start filling the information as required.
Step 3: Provide name, the type of application post, emergency contact, etc.
Step 4: Provide personal details, academic details, and upload photo etc.
Step 5: Submit the application form.
Terms and Conditions
- The applicants should have relevant knowledge of polymer/rubber materials/rubber composites materials/waste polymer/rubber recycle etc.
- The project will be under the Coordinator/PI [Dr./Prof.] Narayan Chandra Das.
- The JRF/SRF is a temporary position, on a contractual basis only.
- There is no application fee for applying for the position.
- The consolidated compensation may vary depending upon the qualification and experience of the candidate.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more