Royal Holloway University of London - International Future Leaders Scholarship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Royal Holloway University of London invites applications for the Royal Holloway University of London - International Future Leaders Scholarship 2021 from international students studying any subject at the university. The purpose of this scholarship is to support the study of international students. Selected students will get a GBP 4,000 fee reduction in their first year of study.
Royal Holloway University of London - International Future Leaders Scholarship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a new undergraduate with international fee status with a minimum expected or final grades at GCE A-Level of ABB or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership skills, which will be assessed via your scholarship statement.
- Hold a current conditional or unconditional offer to study at Royal Holloway University of London
GBP 4,000 fee reduction in the first year of study
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Complete the scholarship statement
Step 4: Submit the application
Application deadline: 19th April 2021
Selection will be based on the assessment of scholarship application, academic achievement, and leadership potential of the candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- An Elaine Etherton Scholarship will be awarded to a new first-year UK undergraduate student of restricted means with outstanding academic potential.
- The applicants should also have a family income of less than £25,000, as verified by the Student Loans Company (SLC). The applicants will have to confirm on the scholarship statement that they have applied or intend to apply for Student Finance. Students should also give permission to the SLC to share their household income information and details of their maintenance loan application with Royal Holloway.
- This scholarship is offered as a tuition fee reduction of GBP 3,500 per year for the first three years of study at Royal Holloway unless a student spends a year abroad (or on a year of international study) or on an industrial placement. In such cases, the tuition fee reduction will be applied in year 4 instead of year 3.
- For students on a four-year course with no industrial placement or a five-year course with an industrial placement, the scholarship will be paid in the first three years of the degree course only.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more