RGIPT M.Tech Fellowship 2018
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by July, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
RGIPT M.Tech Scholarship 2018 invites applications for admission in the two-year M.Tech program in Petroleum and Chemical engineering. The aim is to provide financial assistance to meritorious B.Tech and B.E students and offer them the opportunity to develop their knowledge and skills.
RGIPT M.Tech Fellowship 2018 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this fellowship, an applicant must:
- Hold a 4-year B.Tech or B.E degree in Petroleum Engineering with minimum 60% marks or CPI 6.0(for SC/ST students CPI 5.5 or 55% marks)
- Have qualified GATE exam.
The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 12,400 per month for four semesters only.
The candidates need to submit the following documents:
- Copies of all academic certificates including graduation.
- Copy of self-attested GATE scorecard.
- Work experience certificate (If any)
How can you apply?
- Application opens: 5th April 2018
- Deadline: 12th June 2018.
- Declaration of shortlisted candidates: 20th June 2018.
- Written test and Interview: 3rd July 2018.
- Declaration of Result: 11th July 2018.
- Deadline for acceptance of admission: 23rd July 2018.
- Registration date: 29th July 2018.
- The session starts on 30th July 2018.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for a written test followed by an interview.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of applicant's performance in written test and interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The non-refundable online application fee is INR 400 (for Gen category) and INR 200 (for SC/ST PWD and women category)
- Applicants applying for the sponsorship program will need to submit a No-Objection certificate (NOC) and a sponsorship certificate from the employer along with a two-year experience letter and will not be subject to M.Tech scholarship.
- The reservation policy will be applicable as per the GOI rules and guidelines. Certificates regarding specific caste will be required to be submitted.
- Candidates called for interview will be given a to and fro second-class railway fare by the shortest route through an account payee cheque.
- GATE score is not mandatory for the sponsorship applicants.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more