RGCB Thiruvananthapuram Research Associateship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) invites applications for RGCB Thiruvananthapuram Research Associateship 2020 from PhD degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on a project titled, "Design and synthesis of novel iminosugar variants and their cationic amphiphiles as antiviral therapeutics against Dengue Virus (DENV)". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
RGCB Thiruvananthapuram Research Associateship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 35 years of age as on October 23, 2020
- Hold a PhD in life sciences, or MD/MS/MDS, or have 3 years of research experience after MVSc or MPharm or MTech
- Have experience of minimum one year in culturing and maintaining mammalian cells for applicants without a medical degree
- Have experience in working with human viruses (preferably Dengue virus or other mosquito-borne viruses) or infectious human clinical samples.
- Be willing to work with human pathogens in bio-safety containment facilities
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus HRA.
- Applicant's photograph
- Copy of full resume
- Attested copies of academic credentials and experience
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach the relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application as a single PDF file with all documents to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The advertisement number along with the position for which the candidate is applying should be mentioned in the subject part of the email.
Application deadline: 23rd October 2020
Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview. Applicants will be shortlisted for the selection interview based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
- No TA/DA/Other emoluments will be given for appearing in the interview.
- Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more