RGCB Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellowship (Cancer Stem Cells) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB), Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for RGCB Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellowship (Cancer Stem Cells) 2021 from master's degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on a project titled, "Deciphering the Regulation of PiwiL in Cancer Stem Cells". The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
RGCB Thiruvananthapuram Junior Research Fellowship (Cancer Stem Cells) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 30 years as on May 20, 2021
- Have a consistent academic record with a first-class Master's Degree in Life Sciences/ Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Botany/Zoology
- Have good communication skills
- Have a minimum of 1-year of experience in mammalian cell culture
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Applicant's photograph
- Copy of full resume
- Attested copies of academic credentials and experience
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach the relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application as a single PDF file with all documents to - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The advertisement number along with the position for which the candidate is applying should be mentioned in the subject part of the email.
Application Deadline: 20th May 2021
Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications that are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
- Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the ONLINE selection interview based on the eligibility criteria.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more