RGCB Thiruvananthapuram DST/DBT Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB), Thiruvananthapuram invites applications for RGCB Thiruvananthapuram DST/DBT Junior Research Fellowship 2021 from masters degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on a project titled, "Elucidating the Functions of CHROMO Domains - H3K9me3 Interactions in Plasmodium Parasites with Special Focus on Virulence Genes". The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
RGCB Thiruvananthapuram DST/DBT Junior Research Fellowship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 30 years as of May 22, 2021
- Must have a consistent academic record with a first-class Master's Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry.
- Have at least 1-year of experience in P.falciparum culture
The selected fellow will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Applicant's photograph
- Copy of full resume
- Attested copies of academic credentials and experience
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach the relevant documents.
Step 4: The application form along with all supporting documents should be submitted as a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 5: The Advertisement number along with the position for which the candidate is applying should be mentioned in the 'SUBJECT' part of the email.
Application Deadline: 22nd May 2021
Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the ONLINE selection interview based on eligibility criteria.
- Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
- Applications that are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more