RGCB Research Associateship and Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) invites applications for RGCB Research Associateship and Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from PhD/MPharm/MVSc/MSc/BTech degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on a project titled, "Identification of Xenoestrogen induced Spontaneous Mutations and changes in Promoter Methylation Status in the Cancer-Causing Genes BRCA1, BRCA2 and p53 in Breast, Ovarian, Prostate and Pancreatic Cancers". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month (for Senior Research Fellowship) and INR 47,000 per month (for Research Associateship).
RGCB Research Associateship and Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
For Research Associateship -
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold a PhD (in any branch of life sciences) or MPharm/MVSc with three years R&D expertise (Note: Candidates who have submitted a PhD thesis can also apply)
For Senior Research Fellowship -
- Be below 32 years of age
- Hold an MSc/BTech or equivalent degree in any branch of life sciences or biotechnology with 60% mark
- Have at least two years of post-degree research experience
- Have qualified National Eligibility Test (CSIR-UGC NET including LS/ GATE/ DBT-JRF/ ICMR-JRF etc. examination)
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 35,000 per month (for Senior Research Fellowship) and INR 47,000 per month (for Research Associateship).
- Applicant's photograph
- Copy of full resume
- Attested copies of academic credentials and experience
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach the relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application as a single PDF file with all documents to - email@example.com.
Note: The advertisement number along with the position for which the candidate is applying should be mentioned in the subject part of the email.
Application deadline: 11th August 2020
Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA/other emoluments will be given for appearing in the interview.
- Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more