RGCB Division of Molecular Reproduction Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by October, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) invites applications for RGCB Division of Molecular Reproduction Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from Postgraduate degree holders. The fellows will be required to work on a project titled, "Molecular Analysis of Circadian Rhythm in Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome Patients". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
RGCB Division of Molecular Reproduction Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age as on November 15, 2020 (Note: Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of India norms)
- Have a Postgraduate degree with at least 70% marks in Life Science/ MVSc/Bachelor's Degree in Medicine from a recognized University
- Be CSIR-UGC NET/GATE qualified
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
- Applicant's photograph
- Copy of full resume
- Attested copies of academic credentials and experience
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach the relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application as a single PDF file with all documents to - email@example.com. and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The advertisement number along with the position for which the candidate is applying should be mentioned in the subject part of the email.
Application deadline: 15th November 2020
Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications which are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
- Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more