Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics India Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Australian National University invites applications for Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics India Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 from class 12 passed students of India. The scholarship aims to attract high-achieving students from India to pursue undergraduate studies in the field of Finance, Actuarial Studies, and Statistics at the University. The selected scholars will receive AUD 10,000 per annum for their study program duration.
Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics India Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020 DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an International student
- Be a citizen of India
- Have scored excellent results in their secondary studies
- Have completed his/her secondary studies in India
- Have applied for admission, and have been granted an offer by RSFAS to an undergraduate program
Note – Students with predicted grades will not be considered eligible for this scholarship.
AUD 10,000 per annum will be paid in two equal instalments for the duration of the course to the selected scholars.
Documents How can you apply?
There is no additional application process for this scholarship. Students meeting the eligibility criteria and applying to study at RSFAS will automatically be considered for this scholarship program. The successful students who are commencing their studies for Semester 1 (February) 2020 will be notified via email by 2 October 2019.
Students commencing their studies in Semester 1 (February) 2020 who are successful for a scholarships will be notified via email by 2 October, 2019.
Selections will be made on the basis of the academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- Recipient of this award must not hold any other scholarship, grant or award offered by ANU.
- Recipient of the scholarship is required to enrol in a full-time course of 24 units per semester in the undergraduate program.
- Recipients need to maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70% or above in each semester.
- The continuation of the scholarship depends on the students' academic performance.
- The scholarship will be paid in two equal instalments following the Census Date of each semester.
For more information on terms and conditions, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more