Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics India High Achievers Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Australian National University (ANU) invites applications for Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics India High Achievers Scholarship 2020 from undergraduate and postgraduate applicants from India. The scholarship aims to attract high achieving students from India to pursue studies in the field of Finance, Statistics, Applied Science, Actuarial Studies, and Actuarial Practice at the University. The selected scholars will receive AUD 10,000 per annum for their study program duration.
Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Statistics India High Achievers Scholarship DeadlineAlways Open
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be an international student
- Be a citizen of India
- Have obtained an excellent level in the final year of the schooling
- Be among the top 10% meritorious students from an RSFAS selected high school or college in India
- Have got admission offer to an undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by RSFAS
A total of up to 15 scholarships will be given under this program. AUD 10,000 per annum will be paid to the selected scholars in two equal instalments of AUD 5,000 each at the beginning of each semester, for the duration of the undergraduate or postgraduate course in which the applicant is enrolled.
Documents How can you apply?
No separate application is required to apply for this scholarship. All the commencing Indian undergraduate or postgraduate students meeting the eligibility criteria and applying for admission at RSFAS will be considered for this scholarship.
Runs throughout the year.
Selections will be made on the basis of the academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- Eligible candidates will be ranked as per the highest GPA achieved in their respective program.
- RSFAS reserves the right to offer no award if there is no applicant of sufficient merit.
- Recipient of the scholarship is required to enrol in a full-time course of 24 units per semester.
- Recipients need to maintain a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 70% or above in each semester.
- The scholarship does not cover any admission or deposit fees, cost of reading and study materials, accommodation, living expenses or any other cost associated with studying.
Click here for more details.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more