Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, Delhi 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC/Minority, Government of NCT of Delhi invites applications for Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, Delhi 2021 from students studying in Class 1 to 12. This scholarship aims to provide reimbursement of the tuition and other compulsory fees to the financially weak students in recognized public sector schools in Delhi. Selected students will receive up to 100% reimbursement of fee under this scheme.
Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC/Minorities, Delhi 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a domicile of Delhi
- Belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority community
- Be studying in Class 1 to 12 in a Government recognized school
- Have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2 lakh (for SC/ST/OBC students) and INR 3 lakh (for minority students)
- Not be receiving any other scholarship
- A 100% tuition fee reimbursement for students having total annual family income up to INR 60,000
- A 75% tuition fee reimbursement for students having total annual family income above INR 60,000 but below INR 2 lakh
- For minority students, tuition fee, lab fee and library fee will be reimbursed up to a maximum of INR 48,000
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate (for minority self-declaration)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Bank details of students (Aadhar seeded)
- Previous class mark sheet
- Fee structure ( if applicable)
- Fee receipt ( if applicable)
- Verification letter (for outside Delhi application)
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Open the e-district portal
Step 3: Login using existing credentials or register as a new user.
Step 4: Provide all the relevant details and follow the instructions.
Step 5: Select the scholarship scheme and upload the required documents.
Step 6: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 30th April 2021
All the candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be awarded the scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
- In the case of a minority student, a declaration by parent/guardian in the prescribed format that his son/daughter belongs to a particular minority community is required to be uploaded on the portal.
- Students should not opt for any centrally funded scheme along with the state-funded scheme.
- Student/ applicant will be responsible for any incorrect/incomplete information filled in the portal.
- System generated Login ID should be kept safely by the applicant for monitoring of their application on the district portal and e references.
- Students studying in Class 6 to 12 will be reimbursed only if they score 50% and above marks and having not less than 80% attendance in the precedent year.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more