Reham al-Farra International Scholarship in Journalism 2017
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Reham al-Farra International Scholarship 2017 is giving scholarship to one student £3,000 tuition fee reduction to an international graduate student for MA Multimedia Journalism within the faculty of Media & Communication. Students have to show a high level of achievement in their graduate studies and have outstanding English and indicate that student is likely to be an asset to the course.
Reham al-Farra International Scholarship in Journalism 2017 DeadlineClosed
- International student classed as overseas for fee purposes.
- Cannot be in receipt of any other BU scholarships.
Benefits Documents How can you apply?
Application can be done online with following steps:
Step 1: Apply for the scholarship.
Step 2: Start application.
Step 3: Application (made with the consideration to personal statement) must be attached with application form.
Step 4: After the completion of personal statement section, advise the qualities that student think it will make an outstanding student for a BU scholarship (about 300 words).
Terms and Conditions
- If students are submitting an application prior to receiving final results, include a predicted grade and any unit marks to help us make an assessment.
- Application will be considered on actual or predicted grades first and foremost, and may be made with consideration to personal statement. When student complete the personal statement section of the scholarship application, advise the qualities that student think make an outstanding student for a BU Scholarship (about 300 words).
Student can make reference to:
- Reasons for applying for the course at BU and how it will benefit you in the future
- Existing academic record and where student have achieved an exemplary standard in your studies
- Proven level of outstanding english (if english is not their first language)
- Professional experience to date and your career aspirations
- How you would bring an exciting and valuable global perspective to your course at BU
- Outstanding achievements in the face of adversity and personal achievements
- What motivates them
- Service to the community or charitable work
- Intentions upon returning to home country (if applicable)
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more