Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Faridabad Senior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad is inviting applications for Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Faridabad Senior Research Fellowship 2020 from MSc degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Structure and mechanism of FleQ, master regulator of transcription of flagellar and biofilm genes in Pseudomonas aeruginosa”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 plus HRA.
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Faridabad Senior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Hold an MSc degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks
- Have a minimum of two years of research experience in a research laboratory
- Have qualified any national-level JRF/SRF eligibility test such as NET, DBT-JRF, GATE, etc.
- Have practical knowledge of protein purification, biochemical assays, X-ray protein crystallography
- Have demonstrated productivity in the form of peer-reviewed publications in international journals
Note: Candidates having experience in molecular biology and microbiology techniques will be preferred.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 plus HRA.
- MSc mark sheet or any other equivalent course in Life Sciences/Biotechnology
- National Level JRF eligibility test certificate
- Peer-reviewed, published manuscript
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all the instructions carefully.
Step 2: Click on 'Click here to apply online'.
Step 3: A form will open. Fill in all required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 04th July 2020 5:00 PM
Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview: 7th July 2020, 5 PM
Online interview: 10.30 AM on 9th July 2020
The selection will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Institute will inform the details of the interview to the shortlisted candidates.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more