Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Faridabad Research Associateship (RA) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad is inviting applications for Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Faridabad Research Associateship (RA) 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Elucidation of the functional interactome of legumes with the fungal pathogen Erysiphe pisi as keys to powdery mildew disease resistance''. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Faridabad Research Associateship (RA) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 37 years of age
- Hold a PhD in Life Sciences
- Hold a minimum of 60% marks in Master's or equivalent degree
- Have demonstrated experience (Substantiated by first author publication) in protein purification, crystallization and protein structure determination
Experience in molecular biology techniques, biochemical and biophysical techniques, good oral and written communication skills and the ability to work independently are preferred.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 18th March 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 20th March 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates who applied previously to the same post in the same project, need not apply again.
- The duration of the project is initially for one year, extendable on an annual evaluation.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more