Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Faridabad Research Associateship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB), Faridabad is inviting applications for Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Faridabad Research Associateship 2021 from PhD degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, "Covid 19 Bioresource at the NCR Biotech Science Cluster”. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
Regional Centre for Biotechnology (RCB) Faridabad Research Associateship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Not be more than 35 years of age
- Hold a PhD in Life Sciences/Biology or associated field with a strong foundation of basics in cell biology and molecular biology and at least one first-author publications in the peer-reviewed international journal
- Have a thorough grasp of basic concepts in Biochemistry, Cell biology and molecular biology with independent ability in executing the research work
- Have good communication skill for scientific writing and presentation
Publications in reputed peer-reviewed journals will be preferred.
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 47,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
The application can be done through the following steps -
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read the fellowship details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare the cover letter and attach all supporting documents.
Step 3: Send the application via email to email@example.com.
Application deadline: 06th January 2021
Walk-In-Interview: 14th January 2021
All the fellows will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview and relevant experience.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more