RBCDSAI Post-Baccalaureate Fellowships 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Robert Bosch Centre for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (RBCDSAI) at IIT Madras invites nominations for the RBCDSAI Post-Baccalaureate Fellowships 2020 from undergraduate students. Exceptional graduates, who are desirous of pursuing a 1-2 years research internship in the areas of data science and artificial intelligence at RBCDSAI, Indian Institute of Technology Madras can apply for this fellowship. The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 40,000 to 60,000 per month and fully funded trip to a national conference every year.
RBCDSAI Post-Baccalaureate Fellowships 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have completed the Bachelors' degree within the last two years
- Have demonstrated academic excellence throughout his/her undergraduate program
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits -
- Work in a highly interdisciplinary environment, with some of the leading faculty in Data Science and AI
- Access to state-of-the-art CPU/GPU high-performance computing infrastructure
- Fellowship of INR 40,000 to 60,000 per month
- Fully funded trip to a national conference every year
- Link to the applicant's online CV (Dropbox/OneDrive/Google Drive, etc.)
- A short research proposal (300-500 words)
- List of research areas (keywords)
- List any relevant online courses (NPTEL, Coursera, etc.) that the applicant has already done
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Click here to access the fellowship application form.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Attach the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.
Application deadline: 20th May 2020
Selection will be based on eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
Areas of research include -
- Deep Learning
- Network Analytics
- Natural Language Processing
- Reinforcement Learning and Multi-arm Bandits
- Financial Analytics
- With the increased availability of data from online social media, transactions and sensors, genomics and healthcare, AI is focusing on networked or relational data
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more