Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) Entrance Examination 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by March, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Rashtriya Indian Military College under the Ministry of Defence invites applications for RIMC Entrance Examination 2020 from boys of Class 7 only who wish to join Defence services. Interested candidates can apply by post and the selection of the finalist will be done through written examination, viva voce, and medical examinations. The interviews and the medical exam will be held only for those candidates who pass their written exams.
Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC) Entrance Examination 2020 DeadlineClosed
- Only for boy candidates.
- Class 7 appearing/ class 7 passed students.
- Age should be between 11 years 6 months to 13 years as on 1st Jan 2020 and July 2020.
The selected candidates will receive variable awards.
- Caste certificate (applicable for SC/ST candidates)
- Bank demand draft
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship::
Step 1: Obtain the prospectus cum application form and booklet of old question papers from RIMC through Speed Post by forwarding a self-addressed slip and an account payee demand draft of INR 600 (for General candidates) and INR 555 (for SC/ST candidates along with caste certificate) to RIMC Dehradun.
Step 2: Fill in the application form and send it back to RIMC Dehradun.
Note: The Demand Draft should be made in favour of "THE COMMANDANT RIMC DEHRADUN", BRANCH SBI TEL BHAWAN, DEHRADUN BANK CODE 01576, UTTARAKHAND. The address should be typed/written clearly in capital letters with pin code and contact number. RIMC will not be responsible for any postal delay and loss in transit of prospectus caused by illegible or incomplete address.
Application deadine: 30th June 2020
- Candidates are selected on the basis of their performance in an All India Entrance Examination held twice a year comprising a written examination consisting of question papers in English (125 marks), Mathematics (200 marks) and General Knowledge (75 marks).
- Successful candidates are called for Viva-Voce test (50 marks).
- The students qualifying the interview will have to undergo a medical examination at selected Military Hospital and only those candidates found medically fit will be considered for selection and admission to the RIMC.
- Medical Examination of the candidates forms only a part of the system of selection and does not guarantee the final selection.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate must be studying in Class 7 or have passed class 7 from a recognized school at the time of joining.
- The college provides education on the lines of residential public schools principally for boys who desire to join the Defence forces of India.
- No refund of the application fee on any condition is allowed.
- Admissions are made to class I (equivalent to class VIII) only
- Generally, one vacancy per state is allocated. However, some states with large population, have up to 2 vacancies
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more