Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test (RSAT) 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Applications are invited for Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test (RSAT) 2020 from meritorious Class 12 passed/appearing and degree students. The aim of this test is to recognize the talented students and provide them with favorable opportunities for higher education along with several awards. Selected students will get Merit Scholarships (Tuition Fee Concession) from R-SAT 2020 partner Institutions/Universities under Private Management, cash awards, prizes, and gifts.
Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test (RSAT) 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have passed/ be appearing in Class 12 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject or any equivalent qualifying examination (For opportunities in Engineering & Technology); OR
- Have passed/ be appearing in Class 12 examination with Physics and Biology as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/Mathematics/ Vocational subject or any equivalent qualifying examination (For opportunities in Agriculture, Science & Paramedical); OR
- Have passed/ be appearing in Class 12 examination or any equivalent qualifying examination (For opportunities in Arts, Commerce and Business Management); OR
- Have passed degree course in any faculty conducted by recognized Universities or its equivalent degree examination (For opportunities in Business Management (PG))
Note - The candidates appearing for the final year exams of their degree course are also eligible to appear for R-SAT 2020 Examination.
- Merit Scholarships (Tuition Fee Concession) from R-SAT 2020 partner Institutions/Universities under Private Management
- Cash awards, prizes, and gifts
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card / Pan card / Voter ID / Student ID Card)
- Scanned copy of the recent photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the link and register.
Step 2: Login and fill in the required details in the application form.
Step 3: Upload the necessary documents.
Step 4: Pay the application fee.
Step 5: Submit the application.
- Application deadline: 20th March 2020
- Commencing date for Hall Ticket download: 06th April 2020
- Exam date: 14th April 2020
- Primary key release: 15th April 2020
- Final key & results: 21st April 2020
- Publication of scores: 22nd April 2020
The selection will be based on the test score.
Terms and Conditions
- Qualifying or getting a rank in R-SAT 2020 examination does not guarantee any admission to programmes.
- Examination Centers must be chosen carefully since changes are not allowed once the application is submitted online.
- R-SAT 2020 Exam Performance Analysis will be given to all students in a Personalized Report Format.
- Students can send their admission inquiries to all partner Institutions for the academic year 2020-21.
- The offer of admission shall be made, subject to verification of original certificates at the time of admission by the concerned Institution.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more