Rani Laxmi Bai Award 2017-18, Haryana
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by August, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Department of Sports & Youth Affairs, Haryana through the Rani Laxmi Bai Award aims to appropriately honour the lifetime contribution of sportswomen made over a period of 20 years or more. Outstanding performers at the National/International level, as well as those who have contributed to the promotion of sports in her individual capacity, are eligible for this award. Sportswomen can get a cash prize of INR 2 lakhs along with other awards.
Rani Laxmi Bai Award 2017-18, Haryana DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this award, an applicant must:
- Be a sportswomen with an outstanding performance at National/International level
- Be a resident of Haryana
- Have made lifetime contribution to the field of sports over a period of 20 years or more
- Have made contribution to the promotion of sports in her individual capacity even after her career is over
- Show qualities of leadership, sportspersonship and sense of discipline
- Possess an outstanding performance as a player, as a coach and as Organiser & Administrator
- Have trainees who have represented the State of Haryana in national championships
- Be born in Haryana and her parents should also be the permanent residents of Haryana
The winners of the award will receive the following benefits-
- Cash prize of INR 2 lakhs
- Rani Laxmi Bai memento
- Certificates of first/second/third position/participation of the sportspersons in the recognized game as per
- Certificate/documentary proof of having represented Haryana in the games as per rules
- Attested copies of sports achievements
- Certificates/documentary proof of having achievements as a coach, organize and administrator (attested
- Certificates/documentary proof of awards and honours received (attached/copies)
- Date of birth certificate from municipal committee/matriculation certificate/registrar birth & death
- Haryana domicile certificate
- Three passport size photographs of the applicant
- Copy of PAN number
- Copy of bank account number
- Declaration by the applicant on a stamp paper of INR 10 regarding age fraud, anti-doping, criminal case etc
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the following link to get the application form.
Step 2: Check out the eligibility criteria before filling the form.
Step 3: Fill in personal details, bank details and contact details.
Step 4: Provide details of the sports performance.
Step 5: Attach the required documents.
Step 6: Send the application to the following address-
Sports & Youth Affairs Department, Haryana
Sector-3, Near Majri Chowk
Terms and Conditions
- Applicants should attach self-attested documents.
- Applicants can either be players, coaches or organiser & administrators.
- The applicant will have to submit details of the period for which she is seeking the award.
- A declaration on behalf of player/players will be submitted by the applicant in support of the sports achievement of the player/domicile from the competent authority.
- The decision of the Haryana Government for Rani Laxmi Bai Award shall be final and no appeal shall lie against the decision.
- No award will be given for second time to the same person.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more