Raman Research Institute Research Assistantship - Biophysics 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Raman Research Institute invites applications for Raman Research Institute Research Assistantship - Biophysics 2021 from M.Sc./M.Tech or B.E./B.Tech degree holders. The assistantship is on a temporary basis for the Biophysics Project in the Soft Condensed Matter Group of the Institute. The selected candidates will receive a monthly emolument of INR 23,500 per month plus 24% HRA.
Raman Research Institute Research Assistantship - Biophysics 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 45 years of age as of the last date of application
- Hold an M.Sc./M.Tech or B.E./B.Tech degree in any field with at least 1 year of academic research or industrial work experience in building nano and microfluidic devices
- Experimental work experience in a lab in the fields of Microfluidics, Optics, Biophysics, Single-molecule experiments, Microscopy, Nanodevices, and/or Electric and Electronic Measurements on Biological Samples will be preferred
- Familiarity with Arduino/Raspberry Pi programming languages, LabVIEW, and/or Matlab is desired
- Some experience with handling DNA and protein biomaterial is also desirable
The selected candidates will receive a monthly emolument of INR 23,500 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Scanned color copies of educational certificates and mark sheets.
- Curriculum Vitae (1-2 page).
- Statement of purpose (1-2 page), as to what motivates the applicant to apply for the above post and why the applicant is the appropriate choice for the opening.
- A recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Each applicant would need to provide references of two individuals whom the Institute could contact for referral letters.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the assistantship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application form and all relevant documents.
Step 3: Download the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application form.
Application Deadline: 16th May 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax any of the above requirements in exceptional cases.
- The Institute reserves the right, not to fill the post herein advertised.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interviews.
- Mere fulfilling the essential and desired qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications, particularly those without a Statement of Purpose, will not be considered.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more