Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by December, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Raman Research Institute invites applications for Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2020 from postgraduate degree holders. The assistantship is meant for the project titled, "To assist in the experiments involving Laser cooling and trapping of neutral atoms". The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 23,500 per month plus 24% HRA.
Raman Research Institute QuMiX Lab Research Assistantship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be below 35 years of age as on the last date of application
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in physics
- Hold a BE/BTech in Engineering Physics/Electronics with a minimum of 70 % marks or 7.0 CGPA
The selected candidate will receive a monthly emolument of INR 23,500 per month plus 24% HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send the application in plain paper in a sealed cover super-scribing the post on the envelope to the Co-Ordinator, Light And Matter Physics Group, Raman Research Institute, C.V Raman Avenue, Sadashivanagar, Bangalore – 560080.
The candidates can also send their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Advertisement No. in the subject line.
Application deadline: 22nd January 2021
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The Institute reserves the right, not to fill the post herein advertised.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- The institute reserves the right to relax any of the above requirements in exceptional cases.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per Govt., of India rules for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD categories.
- Mere fulfilment of essential and desired qualifications will not entitle an applicant to be called for interview.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more