Raman Research Fellowship 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Raman Research Fellowship 2020-21 invites applications from CSIR researchers for carrying out research in the fields of emerging/high priority technology at renowned foreign institutions/R&D Centres of Excellence to enhance their R&D capability/skills.
Raman Research Fellowship 2020-21
- The applicant must be a regular scientist of CSIR.
- The applicant must be having high academic qualifications, i.e., postgraduation in Engineering and PhD in Natural Science.
- The applicant must be having research experience of a minimum of 5 years in CSIR as on 15 Feb 2020.
- The candidate must be presently working in high priority areas (FTT/Mission mode projects/NIMITLI projects/major programs of the Institute.
- The candidate must have contributed to research/innovation in the proposed area of the international level.
- The applicant must not be of more than 45 years in age as on 15 Feb 2020.
- The selected candidates will get a fellowship amount of USD 2500 per month.
- The candidates will receive a lump sum amount of USD 1000 as contingency and preparatory expenses.
- A supplementary grant of USD 1000 for participation in conferences/visiting institutions of excellence in the country of placement is also provided to the fellows.
- International airfare to & fro by the cheapest economy class is also given.
- The acceptance letter of host institute
- A copy of detailed description of the research work to carried out abroad
- A write-up of one-page describing the novelty of research topic
- List of publications including both national and international
- List of Books and Patents (if any)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply by following the steps mentioned below.
Step 1: Click here to download the application form.
Step 2: Fill in all required details and attach necessary documents.
Step 3: Prepare six copies of the application form.
Step 4: Submit it to the respective CSIR institute.
Step 5: Also, send a copy of the nomination summary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: A maximum of two applications should be forwarded by the CSIR institutes, that too after thorough and careful evaluation. In case the number of applications exceeds, they will be returned to the concerned institute.
Last date to apply: 15 Feb, 2020
Fellowship term: start date: 1 Apr, 2020 to 31 Mar, 2021
The candidates will be selected through the process of interview which will be conducted by a selection committee to be constituted by the DG CSIR.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the fellowship is two to six months (in one spell only).
- The applicants should not apply for this fellowship just to seek training or carry out tests using the host institution's facilities.
- The fellows will be called as 'Raman Research Fellow' and will be sent abroad on deputation terms.
- The candidate must present the letter of acceptance from the host institution duly attested by the Director of the Institute at the time of interview.
- The candidates will have to execute a bond before going abroad on Fellowship to serve the concerned Lab/Institute for 3 years on their return.
Click here to know more.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more