Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Raman Kant Munjal Foundation in association with Hero FinCorp Group invites applications for Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2020 from Class 12 passed students. It is offered to help the meritorious students who are in need of financial support for their higher and vocational education. The selected candidates will receive a scholarship of up to INR 5,00,000 per year for 3 years.
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a class 12 passed student
- Not be more than 19 years of age as on 31.05.2020
- Have a family income of less than INR 4 lakh per annum
- Have obtained a minimum of 80% marks in Class 10 and 12
The selected candidates will receive scholarship ranging from INR 50,000 to INTR 5,00,000 per year for a period of 3 years.
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Parents-Pan Card or Aadhar Card
- College Acceptance Letter or Bonafide Certificate
- College Fee Receipt
- Income Certificate
- Bank Statements of father and mother(if the mother is working) issued from a bank
- Affidavit (saying all the documents provided by me are true in my knowledge )
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and fill the form.
Step 2: Fill personal, school, education details, etc.
Step 3: Submit the online form.
- Applications start: 20th January 2020
- Applications deadline: 15th June 2020
- Final list of scholars: 31st July 2020
The selection process involves the following steps:
- Filling of the application form
- Career assessment test
- Filling the essay form
- The first round of the telephonic interview
- Document submission including college acceptance letter
- Final round of interview (telephonic or face to face)
- Final selection and award of scholarship
Terms and Conditions
- The courses accepted for this scholarship are only in finance and management.
- The following courses are eligible: BBA, BBM, BMS, BFIA, BCom (Hons).
- To see the list of college accepted, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more