Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Research Associateship (RA) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) invites applications for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Research Associateship (RA) 2021 from PhD degree holders. The candidate will be required to work on a project titled, "Evaluation and in vivo validation of Tryptanthrin Analogues as Potential Lead Molecules for Malignant Melanoma Chemotherapy". The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month 16% HRA.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Research Associateship (RA) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 35 years as of April 9, 2021
- Have PhD in any branch of Biological Sciences
- Have a PhD thesis (submitted thesis is also eligible for RA'ship). Selection in such cases will be subjected to the condition that PhD viva-voce has been done & the candidate is declared qualified for the award of PhD/ awarded PhD degree before the selection of interview
- Have research experience of at least 3 years as evidenced by a publication in peer review journal other than MSc project work
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 47,000 per month 16% HRA.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach the relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application as a single PDF file with all documents to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The Advertisement number along with the position for which the candidate is applying should be mentioned in the "SUBJECT" part of the Email.
Application Deadline: 09th April 2021
Selection of the suitable candidate will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications that are not in the prescribed format will summarily be rejected.
- Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for the selection interview based on the eligibility criteria.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more