Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Junior Research Fellowship 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by April, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) invites applications for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 from postgraduate degree. The fellows will be required to work on a project titled, "Development of a disease management strategy against Phytophthora capsici utilizing an effective biocontrol agent and green synthesized silver nanoparticles from black pepper". The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) Junior Research Fellowship 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be below 28 years of age
- Hold a first-class MSc degree in Biotechnology or Life Science with a minimum of 1 year documented experience in Molecular Biology from a government R&D Centre
- Have a valid JRF/CSIR-UGC-NET/GATE/DBT or any other national level exam score
The selected fellows will receive a consolidated fellowship of INR 31,000 plus 16% HRA per month.
- Applicant's photograph
- Copy of resume
- Attested copies of credentials and experience
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Visit the official notification and read all the fellowship details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and attach the relevant documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application with all documents to -
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB),
Thycaud Post, Poojappura,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695 014, Kerala, India
Note: The envelopes must be superscripted with the abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number, and job title.
Application deadline: 06th July 2020
Selection of suitable candidates will be made based on the applicant's qualification and performance in the selection interview.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA/other emoluments will be given for appearing in the interview.
- As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with the end of the project.
- The duration of the fellowship is initially for a period of one year and extendable based on performance evaluation on a yearly basis up to two and a half years or till termination of the project, whichever is earlier.
To know more, click here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more