Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Rajasthan is inviting applications from students of Class 11 and 12 belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EBC/Special Class/Nomadic/ Semi-Nomadic/ Denotified Tribes for Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21. The selected students will get a full scholarship cover with other benefits.
Rajasthan Paperless Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21 DeadlineClosed
Students fulfilling the following conditions can apply:
- Applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan
- The applicant must be from one of the following categories: SC/ST/OBC/SBC/EBC/DNT/Nomadi/Semi-Nomadic Tribe
- The applicant must be studying in Class 11 and 12
- The annual family income of SC/ST/SBC students, should not exceed INR 2,50,000 per annum.
- The annual family income of OBC students should not exceed INR 1,50,000 per annum
- The annual family income of EBC students should not exceed INR 1,00,000 per annum
- The annual family income of DNT students should not exceed INR 2,00,000 per annum
The selected students will get complete coverage for the following expenses:
- Registration Fee
- Enrollment Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Games Fee
- Union Fee
- Library Fee
- Examination fee
Important documents to be submitted are:
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Proof of domicile
- Marriage Certificate (applicable for married female candidates)
- Death Certificate (if the applicant is son/daughter/wife of the deceased.
- Last qualifying exam mark sheet
- Fee receipts
- Bhamashah ID
- Aadhar number
How can you apply?
Follow the steps to apply:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Click 'REGISTER' (New user) or Click 'LOGIN' (Existing user).
Step 3: Register by using any of the given options, i.e., Bhamashah number, Aadhar Number or Google account.
Step 4- Click the link given in the email and change the password.
Step 5- Fill in all the details in the profile.
Step 6- Verify the Mobile Number, Bhamashah ID or Aadhar No. by confirming the OTPs.
Step 7- Login again with username and changed password.
Step 8- Complete the remaining details and then, submit.
Last date for application: 31st March 2021
Terms and Conditions
- If the applicant is unable to submit his/her bank account details, the award will be forwarded in the bank account of the head of his family.
- Personals details of the applicant, like name, age, caste, sex, father's name, mother's name, religion, bank account number and mobile number will be taken from the Bhamashah portal.
- If the details/information submitted by the applicant is found incorrect/false, the application will be rejected immediately.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more