Rajasthan Merit Scholarships 2017-18
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Manipal University Jaipur invites applications from meritorious students from Rajasthan School Board who have scored more than 80% marks in Class 12. Through the Rajasthan Merit Scholarships, the university aims to provide financial support to such meritorious students for pursuing higher education. A total of 30 scholarships will be provided with each scholarship up to a maximum of INR 100,000.
Rajasthan Merit Scholarships 2017-18 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must-
- Have passed class 12 from Rajasthan School Board
- Have scored more than 80% marks in class 12
- Be a domicile of Rajasthan
A total of 30 scholarships will be offered to meritorious students from Rajasthan. The students will receive a scholarship of up to INR 100,000 each.
Documents How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Visit the online registration link.
Step 2: Register on the portal and create a new login id and password.
Step 3: Enter personal details and the course applied for.
Step 4: Upload a photograph and signature.
Step 5: Make the payment and provide complete address.
Step 6: Submit the application.
The scholarships will be given to the students with the highest percentage after the commencement of classes.
Terms and Conditions
- The maximum scholarship given to each student will be capped to the first year fees of the course joined, or INR 100,000, whichever is lower.
- To continue the scholarship, a student should maintain a CGPA of 7.5 or above, failing which the scholarship for the next year will be withdrawn.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more