QUT Information Systems Honours Scholarship 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by September, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Queensland University of Technology, Australia invites applications for QUT Information Systems Honours Scholarship 2021 from students taking admission in Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) in Semester 1, 2020. Selected students will get AUD 5,000 for one year.
QUT Information Systems Honours Scholarship 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a domestic or international student
- Apply for and be offered a place in the Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) programme
- Be starting the Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) in Semester 1, 2020
- Be supervised in his/her honours research by an academic staff member of the Information Systems School
The selected scholars will receive AUD 5,000 for one year paid in two instalments of AUD 2,500.
- Proposed project with a brief personal statement
- A copy of the academic transcript
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Read the information carefully and complete the application form.
Step 4: Submit the completed application form.
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
Applications will be assessed based on:
- Applicant's previous academic performance, represented by their grade point average (GPA)
- The suitability of the applicant's proposed research
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship assessment is based on academic performance and the suitability of the applicant’s proposed research.
- The scholarship is tenable for the duration of the stipulated course and recipients must maintain full-time enrolment in the nominated course to maintain eligibility.
- The payment of the scholarship will be after the census date in each semester.
- The first instalment of AUD 2,500 will be paid after census date in Semester 1, 2020 with the second instalment of AUD 2,500 paid following the recipients confirmed enrolment after census date in Semester 2, 2020.
- The scholarship is provided principally for educational purposes.
- Recipients must maintain a full-time enrolment in honours degree and a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 5 (on a 7-point scale).
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more