QUAD Fellowship 2022
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Last Updated On : 23-05-2022 Posted By : Rajnika
QUAD Fellowship 2022 is an opportunity offered by the SCHMIDT Futures (a philanthropist and investor) to bachelor’s or equivalent degree holders. This program will sponsor 100 exceptional American, Japanese, Australian, and Indian masters and doctoral students in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics to study in the United States. The fellowship will develop a network of science and technology experts committed to advancing innovation and collaboration in the private, public, and academic sectors, in their own nations and among Quad countries. The selected candidate will receive up to $50,000 and other benefits.
QUAD Fellowship 2022
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time of application submission
- Be citizens or legal permanent residents of Australia, India, Japan, or the United States
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a STEM field by August 2023
- Have a demonstrated record of superior academic achievement at the undergraduate level
Note - If applicants are currently enrolled in a Master's or PhD program, they can apply if they will be enrolled in a qualified academic program during their time as a Fellow (i.e., August 2023 - May 2024).
The Quad Fellowship offers a unique combination of financial benefits, cross-cultural exchange, networking, and content programming. Quad Fellows will receive a one-time, personal award of $50,000 for studying in STEM masters and doctoral programs in the United States. The fellows can apply separately for additional needs-based funding up to $25,000 to support the completion of their academic study subject to conditions.
- Official Transcript from Undergraduate University
- Statement of Purpose
- Short Essays
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- TOEFL Scores
- Optional Application Materials
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Navigate to the 'Start your Application' and click to access the application form.
Step 3: Log in using valid credentials. (Note - If the applicant is not registered, kindly 'Register' first using valid credentials.)
Step 4: Fill in the required details, upload the relevant documents, and submit.
Application Opens - March 2022
Application Closes - 30th June 2022
Application Review Period - July 2022 - October 2022
Quad Fellows are selected and pre-Fellowship programming begins - October 2022
Residential experience and Fellowship programming begin - August 2023
Senior Fellowship (alumni) programming begin - Summer 2024
The candidates will be selected based on the following criteria -
Applications will be reviewed holistically by a diverse team of reviewers from each Quad country with expertise in STEM subject areas. We are looking for candidates who demonstrate the following qualities:
- Academic excellence in STEM - Competitive applicants will have a record of demonstrated excellence in a STEM field through academic success and original research.
- Passion for the intersection of science, society, and policy - Competitive applicants should demonstrate their interest and engagement not only in the sciences but also in the impact these fields can have on society and public policy. This could be demonstrated through research conducted, internships held, professional or academic indicators of commitment, or more.
- Capacity to bridge differences - Competitive applicants should demonstrate interest and ability to build connections between individuals with differing cultural, socio-economic, and professional backgrounds.
- Orientation toward results - Competitive applicants should have a demonstrated track record of producing tangible, successful, and positive results on past academic, professional, or extracurricular projects.
Terms and Conditions
- The Quad Fellowship does not sponsor visas or National passports. The applicants are encouraged to inquire with the university as soon as possible about their visa assistance program.
- The Quad Fellowship does not offer financial support for partners or dependents of accepted Fellows.
- All interviews will be conducted virtually via Zoom. Notifications and correspondence will be conducted solely through email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more